I'm engaged! to a six year old. His name is Ryder he is so funny and has the biggest crush on me. So today he came up to me and said "Will you marry me?"And its not like I cold say no he wold get so mad at me, hes so sensitive, so I said "yes" Then I said "Well I cant get married till I'm 24" And you know what he said "Well when people are with us we will just act like friends, but when we are alone we can be boy friend and girl friend" So I will ALWAYS be with some one for the rest of my life.






3 comments:
Oh Annie, I got to meet this guy! (haha)
Annie! This is how I find out??? Not even a phone call? Nothing? If you ever get engaged again, I expect at least a phone call young lady! :)
OMG!!! That is so cool!!!!
-Rebecca
Post a Comment